Topic: The Raffle

Has anyone won (or know someone who has won ) the car that  OUR LADY STAR OF THE SEA, has raffled every year  since I can remember-My Dad (now deceased) have taken chances for over 50. This is by no means sour grapes i was just curious (again) and I will take my $5.00 worth of tickets this year and every year in the future  that I am able to vacation in Cape May (My 4th love -after family country and God)

Re: The Raffle

Hi.  Having trouble figuring out this website.  I have a question and hope someone can help.  My husband and I want to come to Cape May for a weekend in October (hopefully for something Halloween)  Can anyone assist me on where to start.  What do I want to see and what street should we stay on?   Anything?

Re: The Raffle

for cocolore -  fairly quiet late october.  days are short but if you get great weather it can be very nice.  as a quasi local the holloween parade in cape may is a hoot.  sitting on the beach with jackets i find is relaxing.  birding as they call it is good and the butterflies will be migrating at that time but if you're not in to it can be a bit boring.  overall it is peaceful around town and that might be the nicest feature.  restaurants should still be open on the weekend but expect some to not be.  oh, the rent should be off season rates.