Topic: Looking for a Hotel Recommendation for 4 adults

I am planning a girls weekend trip for the end of April 2008. I've been searching numerous hotel sites. I was considering either La Mer or Montreal Inn. I am looking to find something that is reasonably priced yet comfortable for 4 adults and within walking distance to just about everything. Any ideas or opinions would be appreciated.

Re: Looking for a Hotel Recommendation for 4 adults

I would try the Victorian Motel.  It is located across the street from the Victorial Motel, it is very reasonable. I would also look at the Camelot.  This is across the street from the promenade, about 2 blocks from Convention Hall. each is reasonable and clean.

I have heard bad things about the Inn of Cape May. Please tell me anything you may know as I am booked there in June and have time to cancel.

I saw your post on both sites. I can't comment on the Inn of Cape May. I haven't stayed there. It looks fine.  If you are uncertain, may be you would be better off changing, if for no other reason that peace of mind.  There are many locations, with solid reputations, that are nice. Why be anxious when it is not needed?