Topic: minimum stay

my husband and I, along with another couple are trying to plan a trip to Cape May, the weekend of May 17.  Problem is, all of the hotels have a two night minimum stay.  we only want to stay overnight one night, saturday night May 17.  is there ANY hotel or bed and breakfast without a two night minimum?

Re: minimum stay

Unfortunately there aren't any to my knowledge Marie, and I've been daytripping for quite a few years now. :/ I think your best bet is to look in Wildwood for an overnight as it's about a 15 minute drive away. Tripadvisor.com is a great place to look.

Frankly I think somebody's missing out on a mint by not offering a clean offshore hotel where the daytrippers could stay.

Try the Sea Crest Inn.  I've always had luck for one night stays there.  Just be sure to request a room FAR AWAY from the staircase!

Young Couple interested in a nice getaway Memorial day weekend at a B & B  Never stayed in Cape May   any suggestions for a reasonable  but alittle romantic  B & B   Thanks in advance  for any helpful hints  Col

The Stockton Inn is nice and does not have the two-night minimum, I don't think.  We just booked one night there so we can get an extra day before our rental becomes available.  If you are looking for  a very affordable but adequate place, try the Cape Harbor up the Coast Guard station.  We have stayed there several times for one night only type stays, and it is very comfortable.