Topic: Boardwalk Hotel in Cape May

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking all over the net to see how to determine if a hotel is on the boardwalk?

Please help.  Any recommendations for a hotel on or near the boardwalk for the fourth of July Weekend?

Thanks,
Nabs

Re: Boardwalk Hotel in Cape May

There is no 'boardwalk" in Cape May. perhaps you are referring to the "Promenade".  There are no hotels "on" the promenade, but several across the street. The closest true boardalk in in the Wildwoods. I assume you would prefer Cape May. What type of accomodations would you like? How many people, children, etc. With that basic information you will get many options.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply.  Like I said, we have never been to Cape May and just wanted to experience it.  So, the 2 mile boardwalk?  That is in Wildwood? 

It's just my husband and I and we would like to stay in a nice hotel with indoor/outdoor pool and it must for certain have wireless internet.  I'm teaching an online class and I HAVE TO have access.

Thanks,
Nabs

You are correct about the boardwalk. It runs from the Wildwood Crest/Wildwood boarder into North Wildwood. Personally, I enjoy it very much, it is a nice walk, especially early in the morning. At night, as you can imagine, it gets very crowded. The trip from Cape May to Wildwood is very short. You can easily stay in Cape May and go the the boardwalk every day, it is maybe 10 minutes.  I don't know your budget, but I've stayed in Congress Hall many time (offseason) during the years. In Cape May, outdoor pool, across from the beach, very nice, but expensive. The Victorian Motelk and the Camelot each have a pool and are across the street from the beach. The Grand also has an indoor and outdoor pool, but is farther from the center of town, but across the street from the beach. Those are the places I've stayed at most recently. Confused yet? Internet? Congress Hall does and I assume the Grand does. I don't know about the other two. There is at least one cyber cafe in town as well. Botto line, my recommedndation si to stay in Cape May and drive to the Boardwalk in the morning for a great walk. If you look at the Cape May Times on this web site, you can get more information. I hope this helps.