Topic: Shopping in cape may

I have a swaetshirt that i bought down there but i wont be making it down there this year, but i need to buy a new one because its ripped. Does anyone knoew where i could buy one?

Re: Shopping in cape may

did you try flying fish in west cape may???

My mothers family had a house in Cape May where she spent her summers. For many years she wore a Cape May Diamond Ring , which has worn out several years ago. I would like to replace it if someone could give me a the name of a store that I could contact ?

Thank You;
Chip Whipple  email ( whippor_will@comcast.net )

The Whales Tale on the Washington St. Mall has lots of jewelry - try there. See the shopping section for their contact info.

The Whales Tale is probably the best source for you. We frequent Cape May a lot and have shooped all of the stores. Whales Tale has the best quality merchandise, even if their prices may be a slight higher than others. Remember..You get what you pay for?.

> MaineChick wrote:

> I have a swaetshirt that i bought down there but i wont be making it down there this year, but i need to buy a new one because its ripped. Does anyone knoew where i could buy one?

I agree, the Whale's Tale is probably your best chance and also agree, the best selection of mdse in Cape May.
Good luck.  By the way when down there again, make sure you guys don't miss out on the shops called A Little of That and That, and The Bird House.  Awesome.