Topic: Spring Stripers

Hey all,

This is the Captain of STALKER CHARTERS which is a advertiser of the CMT.  Just thought we'd let you all know that we plan to start fishing around the second week of March.  The fishing last spring was the best we have ever had.  Many, many days with limit catches!  Also we had a mix of drumfish and stripers by the middle of April.  So if you want to get some great fishing in this spring...look us up...

We run PRIVATE as well as OPEN BOAT trips.  So even if you wanna go last minute you can give us a call and we may have something available for you!

Thank you and hope to see you this spring!

Capt. Skip
Stalker Charters

Re: Spring Stripers

I can certainly vouch for " the Stalker Boys". After one year of bringing friends along on the "open boat " trips, I have a list of anglers that will easily fill several six pack charters this year! Results speak for themselves. Jerermy was always a pleasure to deal with when making arrangements and Skip is one of the best captains in Cape May, bar none!
Highlites of the year had to be the outstanding spring and Fall Striper trips on the Stalker in '04. Also the Memorial Day Weekend Drum trip was one myself and "Bucktail Bob" consider an all time great.
Have a great off-season gentlemen and come on Spring!

Steve,

Thank you very much...I was my pleasure fishing with you guys this year!  I can't wait for the spring either!  It should be great!  Thanks again and see ya soon!

Capt. Skip

Back to the top with this one!  Spring is right around the corner again!  Give us a try!

Skip, with you still catching bass, has winter even gotten here yet?  Or is it spring already?