Topic: Gear question

Good morning everyone.  As my annual trip to the point gets closer I want to get my things together for my fishing every morning.  I notice lastyear that a lot of the locals had some form of shoe cover to prevent them from slipping on the rocks.  Does anyone know what those are called or where to get them?  Thank you!

Re: Gear question

They are called Korkers.  They are rubber sole that has golf spikes inbedded in the bottoms that strap over your waders or boots.  They help you keep your footing.   You really do not have to walk on the rocks as some of the best fishing is right where the jetties meet the beach and 25 feet out beyound were the waves break.  Most all the tackle shops down here carry some sort of korker.