Topic: Where to stay in November?

Hi - I'm going to be in town for my brother's wedding in November (Nov. 4th), and I need to find a hotel to stay in. I know everything shuts down that time of year, so there isn't much to choose from. Does anyone know where I can stay that' resonably priced and clean? I'd like to stay between $50-$80 a night and would like to be close to Cape May Court House, if possible (but I'll stay anywhere in the area for the right place). Also, anyone know what the Hyland Motor Inn in C.M.C.H. is like these days? It's been years since I've been there, but it looks like it may have been cleaned up from the abcde. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Re: Where to stay in November?

There are many hotels open in Nov. I know Summer Station is open all year  but for 50 to 80 anight you'll have to checks around but it's not impossible. I just can't think of the names at the moment. Perhaps the Atlas, the grand , The Montreall

Enjoy your stay

Most B&B's are open through Christmas. So check out some of the smaller ones.

We will be there the same weekend. We go down the first weekend in November every year and everything is open through the Christmas season. Plus, the weather has been decent the last 4 years, not to warm or cold. Perfect for being out and about. All of the Bed and Breakfast Inns are open. Hope you have a great time!!