Topic: What happened to the Duke of Windsor Inn?

Hi, everyone!  I was trying to book three nights at a Cape May B&B in June, and upon looking at the options on the capemaytimes.com, I happened upon the Duke of Windsor Inn website.  I tried calling them, and both numbers (the toll free # and the 609 #) were out of service.  I called directory assistance, and they told me the place didn't exist.  I even e-mailed the place and have not heard a reply.  I have since booked at another B&B (and I'm quite happy with the place where I eventually made the reservation).  I was just simply curious if anyone knew what happened to the Duke of Windsor.

Re: What happened to the Duke of Windsor Inn?

The Duke of Windsor 817 Washington St. 609-8841358 is still listed under B&Bs on this sight. You can check it out.

It may be closed for now and reopening in spring.

I know they're still listed on this site, and according to their website, they're open year-round.  I just thought it weird that when I called them, their numbers were no longer in service, and Cape May directory assistance didn't have a number for them.  At this point, I've already booked somewhere else.  It's just curiosity more than anything.

It's really strange. I guess their not looking for business.
Enjoy your vacation!

I am sorry to say , but I have heard  the duke of windsor inn is no longer going to be run as a bed and breakfast. I believe it is going to be used as a private residence.

Lucky new owner!