Topic: Officiant

Hello,
I am getting married on the beach in Cape May, in June 2007 and I am having a tough time finding an officiant. Any suggestions? Ideally we would like to be married by a priest, but I am not sure if that is even an option. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciatted.

Re: Officiant

did you check with catholic church in cape may ?
if that cant happen, why not talk to the Mayor of Cape May ?? , and have him do the wedding.
                     Good Luck, I hope everything works out for you.
                     Ralph Warzy.

[quote=swombocker]Hello,
I am getting married on the beach in Cape May, in June 2007 and I am having a tough time finding an officiant. Any suggestions? Ideally we would like to be married by a priest, but I am not sure if that is even an option. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciatted.[/quote]
I know a woman that does any kind of ceremony you like, she does a real neat sand ceremony, insted of candles you use sand. she has  web site that I can't think of right now but she can be reached @ 609-965-2067, her name is Linda.

Reverand Elizabeth McGlinn in Atlantic City is excellent. Positively Youurs is her company and she also is associated with the Atlantic Club Pier at Caesars chapels

"I know a woman that does any kind of ceremony you like, she does a real neat sand ceremony, insted of candles you use sand. she has  web site that I can't think of right now but she can be reached @ 609-965-2067, her name is Linda."

Any chance you remember her website or any other info I could do a search online for her.

There is a woman who is an ordained Interfaith Minister that does beautiful wedding services for couples. She will also do Civil Unions.  Her name is  Rev. Christine Petrik 609-884-5420 in Cape May.

Last edited by capewaterman (2008-04-09 23:32:21)