Topic: Resort on the beach that allows children

I'm looking for a nice hotel that allows children and also has the amenities like beach chairs, pool etc. Any suggestions?

Re: Resort on the beach that allows children

Poor Richard's Inn on Jackson Street and Queen Victoria Inn on the corner of Columbia Avenue & Ocean Ave. might be good choices to consider.

If you are looking for a place to accomodate your kids, I assume they are on the younger side, I would try the Victorian Motel or the Camelot. Both have pools. Neither have beach chairs, but they can be rented on the beach. The Victorian Motel is at the end of the pedestrian malll, which gives you someplace quick to take the kids.The Camelot is close to Convention Hall, so the game rooms are right across the street. Both have short walks, less than a block, to the beach. My kids are now older, but we stayed at each when they were younger.  Even now, we stay at both places, without the kids.

The Sea Crest Inn at the end of Beach Avenue might also be a good choice. They also have a pool, like the choices Dan the Man presented, but just something to consider.

My favorite hotel is La Mer.  They have a pool, beach chairs, etc.  I have been bringing my nephews there for years and that is their favorite place.

You may also want to try the Atlas Inn or Montreal Inn.

Last edited by rosemarie (2008-05-01 19:16:34)