Topic: Hotel Alcott??

Does anyone have any reviews or experience with the Hotel Alcott for a wedding?? I'm having about 90 people. I'm in Orlando and desperately confused! I liked Congress Hall but haven't seen Hotel Alcott in person and it's much cheaper.

please help!!

Daphne

Re: Hotel Alcott??

Daphne,

Im planning to have my wedding at the Hotel Alcot.  My experience with with Nick and Kate has been very good.  The place is really beautiful especially the outdoor court yard.
I also know several people who had or going to have their wedding there and have nothing but good things to say about it.

I hope this helps you.

Hi, Long Distance Bride,
I am from NJ and the Hotel Alcott was highly recommended to us for my daughter's wedding.  So far, Nick and Allan have been great to deal with, and the place is beautiful. I've heard the food is superb, even  from locals with restaurants of their own.
We will have her wedding there in the spring.
Good luck!

Any ideas for renting limos/trolleys for a spring wedding, but after Memorial Day??

The Hotel Alcott is very, very nice. You will not be disappointed.  Cannot comment on the bridal service.  Best of Luck and Much Happiness!

my wife and i had our wedding at alcott this summer.  it was absolutely awesome, they did a great job, from food service to accomodations.  We looked at them all without any regard to price but alcott had the best all around deal going, i highly recommend it. good luck

Does hotel alcott have restrictions on the time when you can get married?  I looked at a few other places in cape may and it seems like many have time restrictions.  Also do they have a dance floor/ballroom?

> motherofthebride wrote:

> Hi, Long Distance Bride,
I am from NJ and the Hotel Alcott was highly recommended to us for my daughter's wedding.  So far, Nick and Allan have been great to deal with, and the place is beautiful. I've heard the food is superb, even  from locals with restaurants of their own.
We will have her wedding there in the spring.
Good luck!

Thanks for the review.. My wedding is 2 years out, and im starting to look for places.

> seamist wrote:

> my wife and i had our wedding at alcott this summer.  it was absolutely awesome, they did a great job, from food service to accomodations.  We looked at them all without any regard to price but alcott had the best all around deal going, i highly recommend it. good luck

Thanks for the recommendation! I am in process of planning my wedding and this is one place we are looking at. :)