Topic: new sea mist luxury condos

brand new beach front ultra luxury condo, building will be done by mid june ??  Check them out if u have not already they are gonna be really nice.

Last edited by seamist (2008-01-30 20:38:00)

Re: new sea mist luxury condos

Hi Seamist! Do you know if owners will be allowed pets in the units?
Thanks!
Have an ice day!

it is in the condo docs that the owners can have pets but that if the condo is rented out then renters cant have pets.  hope that helps

Thanks Seamist! Can you find out if there is a limit to the number or weight of owners pets? Thanks for all your troubles!
Have an ice day!

are there any units available to rent at this time, i am interested in something mid july or early august thanks also, how close to the beach and what is in units??

Last edited by summerfun (2008-02-11 14:28:01)

hi summerfun,

the sea mist is right on the beach front two blocks north of the boardwalk.  They are centrally located in the heart of cape may.  The units are ultra lux with ceramic tile, hardwood floor, granite, custom crown molding, ultra thin flat screens, ceiling fans, washer/dryer in unit, offstreet parking,  plus ocean view with deck.  I have a one bedroom (max 4 people) with sofa bed, on the third floor with ocean views, and do have some of those weeks avail if interested. just send me an email or I am happy to give u more info

good talking to u summerfun, we'll see ya in august for your week long vacation at the sea mist.  In case you haven't checked it out, here is the link to the property www.seamistcapemay.com

thanks again

Last edited by seamist (2008-02-21 14:35:42)